Matrix Collective - People’s Choice Awards Voter's Draw Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry")
||Matrix Collective - People’s Choice Awards Voter's Draw
||L'Oreal Australia Pty Ltd ABN 40 004 191 673,
564 St Kilda Road, Melbourne, VIC 3004, Australia. Ph: 03 8680 0000
Start date: 08/04/19 at 09:00 am AEST
End date: 26/04/19 at 11:59 pm AEST
||Voting is only open to Australian residents. Voters under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
|How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the voter must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) visit matrixcollective.com.au, follow the prompts to the Promotion voting page; and
b) fully complete and submit the online voting form with their personal details (first name, last name, email address, mobile number and full address) and vote for one (1) entry in the 'individuals' category and one (1) entry in the 'team' category.
Must submit one (1) vote for each category in order to submit their online voting form. The voter must fill out the online entry form for every vote.
Each person may submit the voting form once only – within the form they can submit a maximum of one (1) vote for an entry in the ‘individuals’ category and one (1) vote for an entry in the ‘team’ category.
Each voter is entitled to a maximum of one (1) entry into the draw for their voting form submission.
|Total Prize Pool:
||The winner will be contacted by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner will be published at matrixcollective.com.au by 06/05/19.
||Prize must be claimed by 06/08/19 at 02:30 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 07/08/19 at 02:30 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winner of the redraw will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the redraw. The winner will be notified publicly (and their details published) at matrixcollective.com.au by 09/08/19.
||Number (of this prize)
||Value (of this prize)
|The prize is one (1) x Dyson - Supersonic Hair Dryer
|Draw: computerised random selection - 29/04/19 at 02:30 pm AEST
1. The voter agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the voter. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
a) The draw will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:30 pm AEST on 29/04/19 using computerised random selection.
The first five valid entries drawn will be the winners of the prize specified in the Schedule above
The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case invalid entries or voters are drawn.
If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
7. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
8. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
9. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prize (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
10. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
11. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
12. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the voter to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
13. The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of a voter or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a voter or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the voter or winner.
15. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
17. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
18. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
19. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected votes, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of votes and voters’ details (including a voters’ identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their vote, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Votes containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated vote software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically vote repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify votes in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each voter and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
23. The voter will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the voter must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
25. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
26. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/33644